To Our Valued Customers,
Our staff and community are incredibily important to us. We are now open at both locations for dine in service. Ensuring the health and safety if our guests and employees has always been our goal since we opened in 2007. We will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation practices with all team members certified in safe food handling and a certified manager on every shift. Also, all employees will be trained on appropriate cleaning and disinfection, hand hygiene, and respiratory etiquette.
Our Promise to You:
- We will meet or exceed all state, local and regulatory guidelines relating to sanitation and hygiene.
- We will monitor employees for fever, symptoms and possible interactions with sick individuals.
- Continually train employees on sanitation and hygiene standards.
- Employees will wash and sanitize their hands upon entering the restaurant, and between interactions with customers.
- Deep cleaning and disinfecting after each guest leaves.
- Always providing clean, sanitized utensils, flatware, and menus for every guest.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available to all customers and employees, including upon entry.
Your Promise to Us:
- You will refrain from dining with us if you have a fever or communicable illness.
- Refrain from visiting the restaurant if you are under isolation or quarintine orders.
- Follow the social distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been put into place to protect you and other customers and employees.
- Wash your hands for a minimum of 20 seconds after using the restroom.
- Take advantage of our contactless payment options.
Your Auburn Alehouse Crew